Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.3.1 progress

Go down 
+2
!M$$
Draeghonov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JAG
DCi MVP
DCi MVP
JAG

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-21

2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2.3.1 progress   2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 am

Sweet, man. Congrats on your stuff being included in 2.3.1!
It feels good, doesn't it? Makes you feel like people think you're one of the best, even if you don't think so highly of yourself.

I contributed a couple very minor things to it also. I pointed out a mesh bug on the Bairen body to Raxxy, and I gave him my side exit exhaust pipes for the Prime. Very minor compared to your contribution, IMHO, so congrats again, my friend, and good work.
Back to top Go down
RAXAT
Special Admin
Special Admin

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 2.3.1 progress   2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm

I'll say this again: many thanks for helping me on the patch!

Well, yea i like the Focer now too, i was riding it today in Devastation mode from Hot Pursuit section, i wanna say i was sliding between cars, that was perfect, amazing handling in a combination with the new engine sound for Focer engine block makes you feel you're driving something much more better than Lancer which is its real prototype. + you will like the sound of Camaro's engine that i set to MC block, you will also feel like driving a Camaro Smile And there is a bug i found: MC front windshield wont fit the chassis, look at the left and you will see a small hole there, i will fix this later.

About the kits: i like the kits you've done, yes they need some additional work to look perfect in game, but despite of this they look great. I don't have any news on inserting the kits into the game yet since i', working with maps at the moment, but i will return to kits later when the maps will be done.

And yes if your work was included to such a big patch, your work is really special! You may be sure you're one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Draeghonov
Founder
Founder
Draeghonov

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 2.3.1 progress   2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:32 pm

JAG, RAXAT:

I have no words atm... I'm speechless!
Your kind words mean the world to me!!!!

You see: eversince I came in contact with the SLRR community, I was lucky enough to realise that all the mods I downloaded, were free. The mods were made by people who were/ are very passionate about what they're doing. They make mods, because they want to, because it gives them huge pleasure to see that what they're doing, is making people who use it happy.
That in mind, I have always had a longing to do something back for the community.

It started on GER-Tech (where my name is Dave), during the down-time of GOM, a year ago, when I started to "mod". At first, it was just scripting extra NOS bottles in place, coming to an absolute rediculous point with me scripting 72 NOS bottles in and on the JEEP!
I've learned how to script suicide doors, butterfly doors and scissor doors, during a topic i started there on the Eleanor, which i had rescripted.
DJ Degg "challenged" me to do the suicide doors etc, and from that point on, I got interested in 3dsmax.

To make a looooooooong story short: What I'm doing now, is because I WANT to do it! Not for me, but for the entire SLRR community!
The work I'm doing, is a big passion of mine!
Thing is: I want to help other people... That's also the reason why I'm a carpainter, so I can help other people to get their cars repaired, and returned to the state in which the car was new.

So all in all, to see the appreciation for my work only encourages me to go on!
It's not just making other people happy, it's also about learning new things in life!
And to know that people are thankfull for the things I do...well... in one word:

-AMAZING!!!!-
Back to top Go down
http://dci-team.yoo7.com
PTeaZor
DCi MVP
DCi MVP
PTeaZor

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 2.3.1 progress   2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:42 pm

wow looks great =)...
Shocked Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.3.1 progress   2.3.1 progress - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.3.1 progress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: mods for SLRR and other games-
Jump to: